You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
All domestic return please follow below steps :
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get Return Authorization Number in 7 days of receiving your order. Please Indicate on your e mail your Invoice Number, Reason for return and whether you are exchanging or returning the item(s).
- For exchanges: please indicate the desired model/size. We recommend you contact customer service to place your exchange on hold so it does not sell out while we await your package. Please call or send an e-mail with the order number, the item, and size you would like on hold.
- We will send you Return Authorization in 1-2 business days from your RA request.
- Pack your item(s), invoice, Return Authorization Form we sent you into the return bag/cardboard box.
- Mail your package using methods you prefer. ( UPS, FED-EX, USPS ). We offer sending you UPS shipping label with cost of shipping charge which we will deduct from your Refund. You can print shipping label we sent you and affix outside of return box and drop off to nearest UPS store.
- We strongly recommand use Trackable shipping Methods to insure Return item delivered to us in time. Please save tracking number of your shipment.
Returns do take 3-7 business days to reaching our facility. Once your return is received and inspected We refund to original payment method and send you Refund notification. Please allow 2-3 business days for Refund notification from we received return item. Refunds can take several business days to reflect on your credit card account. This varies depending on your financial institution.